Didn't sleep well last night, woke up in the middle of the night thinking.. Tch. Tired.. Just finished tuition, i feel like smsing again. But there's no point really, if I'm just treading on to your nerves.. Feel down and depressed. Can't let it affect me. I still have work waiting for me at home.
Just ate lunch. Ate quite alot, starving. Appetite's been growing lately.
Ok. What work should I start on when I get back home? I'll revise my bio notes, then I'll attempt the next section of the paper and hopefully I won't have to refer to the book for any of the questions. Then if I still have time, I'll start revising one of the chem papers I have, and if I sill have time, then I'll start on one of the chem rev exercises that's due after holidays. Doubt I'll hve that much time though.
No comments:
Post a Comment