Friday, August 20, 2010

Man, feel so much better after sleeping, headache's completely gone, it was a nice dream while it lasted, but in a way, I'm glad I'm back in reality:) there's not much meaning to it if it's not real I suppose:) but it was nice while it lasted. Lost count of the number of times i've dreamt of you feeling happy cause of me already, but that's so not real in real life:) waiting for a miracle huh? :) oh well.

Rain rain rain=.= so freaking wet everywhere. Can't believe this kinda nut weather, outside like got aircon liddat so cold=.=

Ben Cheng was walking out the hall today, and he rammed his head into the half-open shutter on the way out. Walao. Jialat. Then he lying on the floor, I don't know is real or exaggerated wan. Mr lim was there, he was like "oh my god, Ben Cheng, you ok not? " LOL, but seriously, this kinda thing like only happen in comedy movie wan lor. And afew days I remember khai qi was walking past with Sara and 2 other girls, then khai qi said hi to me, and the other girls with her all looked at me, then I replied hi, and one of the girls rammed into the pillar outside our class, laughed like siao. Hahaha!! All the weird stuff that seldom see happening all happening. Hahahaha! Russells coming over now. Got to go. See ya:)!

No comments: