=.= Found out I had Econs homework too =.= Thought I finished everything already. No matter, will finish it soon too. But not now, cause now, I wanna watch Bleach again. Dunno why, just makes all the worries leave, but then once the movie is over, the worries dont come back ^^ haha! weird though. But as long as it works for me =)
Homework is actually kinda fun now, so it's not exactly a worry. and I'm not worried about it. Always worried about the kind of stuff that, at the end of the day, never comes true. Ridiculous. Yet, worrying about it beats not worrying about it. Really tired, of worrying. So. Once this worrysome time is over, if it ever will be over, I'll stop once and for all, and hopefully never fall in the stupid hole again.
For it matters not anymore, what I am, or who you are.
It is only how this world works.
This world gives us choice, and takes away time.
For once time is past, and choice is made,
The world takes both, like a thief in the night,
never to return again.
The change we make, holds not for long.
The world we create, holds not for long.
Only what the creator chooses holds forever.
So why not take time, choose joy,
and give up remorse, regret, and sorrow.
Love those you wish,
regardless of the return they will shower you with,
and forgive those who have sinned, for without doing so joy is lost,
and accept the reality,
that time waits for no man,
and death awaits us all.
No comments:
Post a Comment