Saturday, February 5, 2011

Played tennis with Mian Yu and ben tan today:) haha! And as usual we lost a couple of BaLLS!! I didn't lose mine though, Mian Yu doesn't have em and ben tan's are still with em. Hehehehe. As sick as that sounds, it's literally true. I didn't lose any tennis balls I brought, Mian Yu didn't bring any balls or a even a raquet cause I lent her mine, and some of ben tan's balls were lost but I gave him mine so he didn't lose them and I didn't lose mine technically, I gave em. But That's sick too so forget it, hehehe!

Anyway, played for damn damn long, now finished alr. Ben tan invited me up to his house, and his mother gave me an angpow-.- Maaan!! I'm so angpow-givable. Everywhere I go people automatically give me!! I wasn't even expecting it!! Damned!! Oh well:) guess I should say thanks!:)

Played piano at his house awhile, then father picked me up and I left. Now eating lunner:) haha!!

No comments: