damned it, it wasnt kayaking=.= it was dragonboating! and by Right, I should not have gotten wet at all, because, I'm in a boat, and the only reason to be in a boat is because you dont want to be in the sea. But by LEFT, we start attacking each other's boats and trying to capsize one another by pouring water at each other like crazy and that's when you end up completely drenched with water and flooded, cause the boats not DAMNED BIG! =.=!!! Was fun though :D!
Didnt get into Badminton :(!! I cant freaking work under freaking pressure!! My backhand was fine but I couldnt smash properly!! D: dunno what came over me.. shucks I hope it's not gonna be like that for tennis.. I kept smashing into the net! I dont remember smashing into the net last time I played! sigh, anyway it's over. I suppose I dont mind joining a club and taking another cca since clubs are so slack anyway.. Maybe music ministry :D play piano! so, either way la =)
I keep seeing Xian Kai and Earnest in school, even Hong xiang and Ying Jie! But Germaine seems to be somewhere I'm never at! Lol!! Cant find her wan!
My com is lagging. This is what happens when you have a com that runs at 1.4GHz and an internet that's slow as hell=.= Bikinibottom probably has better water-proof computers and internet lines as good as optic fibre cables.
I just ate A McWings meal, and then a teriyaki burger from macdonald's as well. Feel like vomitting. I told my sis not to buy dinner for me cause I was gonna get it myself but she got me a meal too and so, being a guy that doesnt like wasting food!, I ate ALMOST everything, cause I had 2 packets of fries and if I ate both I'd probably end up in the hospital puking my ass off.
have quite a number of breaks tmr.. I'm gonna have to bring some work to cover up for it. Otherwise it's gonna be quite problematic not being able to catch up, especially since a few of my classmates learnt all the Bio stuff the sch's teaching now in secondary sch!=.= PHOSPHOLIPIDS=.= WHEN DID I EVER USE THAT WORD IN SEC SCH?! and all sorts of funny proteins. It's so much harder to learn things these days. Gotta get used to it. Only thing I like seems to Maths again=) ahh. whatever. so tired today, no mood to be lame. stupid computer lagging like hell. I type one whole string of sentences and nothing appears, the moment I stop and wait for 5 seconds, the whole string of sentences suddenly pop outta nowhere=.= dumb com. Go back to sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment