Tuesday, February 15, 2011

You know what's happened? You know what's happened? I'll tell you what's happened. My phone begins to type you with a ^^ behind it again. It's nit appearing here because I cancelled it. And the word in as well-.- bloody heck it just won't learn to undo it.

Anyway, aijing's got me hooked on to this game called imobster on the iPhone. It's like mafia wars, except it's on iPhone and I can play it when I'm free, which is technically, every 1 hour. For today at least. Because I kept getting attacked by others on the game and I don't have enough to defend myself. So:) I've come up with a plan. I want to advance as slowly as possible, and gain as much money as possible, and get rid of as many mobs as I can and leave it my mob at 4:) which I already have. And from
Now on, I won't lose again!-.- idiots keep whacking me.

Hehe. I think I know when the ^^ came out behind the word you alr. Last night, lol, with cute Chiobu. Oh well:) haha!

Now, bleach was NiCE!! Came our today:D! Watched it alr:( now nothing to do. So how?! Do work? Or play imobster? Hehehe. The obvious choice isss-----!!! !! Work:( . MY FOOT! Mobsterrr!!!

No comments: