Monday, February 7, 2011

Uh-oh. Hehehehe.. There's been a bad trend lately. I've been doing a bit over the top.

Anyhow, schools going just fine! Ended at 2 today:) which is very much more than acceptable already for me:D cause I thought everyday would end at 5 if not later-.- and now:D!!! 2!! Anyway, went to get stuff, and had lunch with Dorothy. Long time since I've seen her alr, lol, but we have lunch every once in a while:) just to keep In touch. Not very often I have lunch with her though. Kay Rui and xinni and Aijing are gonna meet up with me once every month too:D just to keep In touch :)! Next trip is to my house-.- I wonder if I'll ever get to see Kay rui's. I've seen Aijing's and xinni's alr! So next must be Kay Rui!!:D I'll stalk him if I have to>:) Hehehehe!

Sch uniform is nice fitting for the shirt, but the pants are just screwed man! And the colour's not nice AND I don't like light blue uniform. But not much choice, meridian's is light blue too anyway, but it just doesn't fit me. Light blue's kinda weird. Shirt is just the correct size though!:) pants I really feel like tapering. I look like some cloud In the sky -.- light blue-.- makes me feel very un-lively, if there was such a word, but now there is, cause I've just invented it >:)

Starting with light weights as it is, going with more reps for now. Don't want to do heavy ones and make myself shrink!

Classmates aren't exactly what I had in mind. I expected 20 guys and 5 girls, but I'm in a class with the exact opposite of all the other classes I know, 17 girls 8 guys-.- shucks. Couldn't even be bothered to look at girls anymore, not much meaning left to it, and since there're not many guys to talk to either for fun, I'm just gonna be myself and shut up.

All hyped up to work!! Can you believe it?!?! Cause I can't. Know why? Cause I can't believe alot of things:D rubbish-.- whoever's reading this must be thinking I'm lame, but for some reason, ever since I've entered Jc, I've been nothing but lame cause that's how all my seniors tell jokes, and so is Kay Rui!!

Kay Rui: why couldn't the bicycle stand?
Me: dunno
Kay Rui: hehehe! Cause it's 2 tyred.
Me: -.-

Kay Rui: Eh Eh, what did the big bucket say to the small bucket?
Me: huh?
Kay Rui: you look quite pale.
Me: hahahaha!

Kay Rui: why haven't the
Whoops can't say that one, it's racist, can't put it here, later get kidnapped at night.

I'm eating chicken chop with spaghetti:D!! Are you?? Noooo ur not!! Why not?! Cause I'm lame! Hahahahaha. Haha. Haha. Ha. -.-

No comments: