Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's getting to me again. And that's just stupid.

School ended early as usual. Boring day, every teacher was just explaining class rules and how their subject is going to be the next 2 years and all that kinda stuff. I was yawning like crazy. But because I'm such a lovable boy, school ended at like 1130, and then break all the way, for a damn long time, YAY ME! (-.-just joking) to like 130, and then we had a small talk, and that was that. Went home with Xian Kai and Ying Jie.

The real timetable hasnt kicked in yet, I'm sure of it. This is too lax. Next week onwards will be worst, not that it makes much of a difference cause I'm keen to study! -.- must be 4A's influence. Dont EVER remember WANTING to study before getting into 4A=.=, and now... =) It's a good thing anyway I suppose.

Now. Screw this, but my bubblegum has officially spoilt!! And I havent finished eating all of them yet! :( hehehe, I'll go msia and buy a packet and eat there or something. cute little bubble gums.

1 step back, 2 steps forward, and now suddenly, 10 steps in. Lol. Suicide. What am I DOING!? =.= Relax Justin Relax.

Every bright and sunny happy afternoon, Ying Jie and I always arrive at the bus stop to see bus 154 leaving just before we get to it -.- this is some fate. Every time I'm with him!

No matter, may the force be with you.


I have canoeing tmr!!! Holy shit I dont feel like going. Kallang river again. It looks like that's the only place in singapore you can actually go canoeing. Muddy water must be so delicious that everytime it's canoeing, it has to be in a big longkang with muddy water in it right smack in a place called THE Kallang River. We should make that place a landmark =.= One day some alligator will bite someone's ass off. ... Later you see me tmr no ass.

damned it lah! I dowan go!~! buy mc.. heheh! how much also I dno. No choice lah, it'd be obvious I bought an mc if I skipped it anyway.

Buy a few Piranhas. accidentally drop them into Kallang River. Whoops. 800 footprints go into the river and 0 come back out! Wonderful!

damned it lah! walao! muddy water again. disgusting. and freaking boring anyway. Sunburns and blisters were my best friends anyway.

ENOUGH about THE Kallang River. Now what? I'm hungry! :D what to eat? Open my fridge to find!!!! Air. T.T

Walao eh. Fridge no food only got drinks. GOT COKE! But cant drink T.T What's the point!?

Damn Long post I know, but I'm bored! And THIS is what happens when I am bored! E=Justin^2. I come up with new mathematical formulas to show -.- forget it.

I'm going to look for maggy noodles. dont know how to spell maggy so excuse me if I spelt ur company name wrong goodbye:D

No comments: