Thursday, February 24, 2011

I have nothing better to do:) so I'll do a quiz.

1) Where are you now?
Newton Circus, 930 at night.

2) What was the last thing through your mind before attempting this quiz?
Thinking of attempting this quiz.

3) Do you have a pet?
A pet NAME-.- squidwert. Which part of me looks like that tell me-.-

4) What Religion are you In?
Christianity.

5) Ever had an ex girlfriend/boyfriend?
Why do all the quizzes have this question? No.

6) Do you like anyone now? (BGR)
Yes.

7) Name of the person is:
Nil

8) Favorite sport?
Basketball, badminton, tennis, jogging, swimming, brushing teeth. -.- minus brushing teeth.

9) Favorite Food or Drink?
PEPSI!! But i haven't taken it for WEEkS!:( food... Pasta? Chicken chop?:D

10) Last heard a song:
Listening to one now, Boulevard of broken dreams.

11) First thought when you wake up:
-.- There are so many ways you can wake up. Nightmare, woken up by some idiot, phone starts ringing, door starts getting knocked on, alarm goes off, wake up for no apparent reason, waking up In the morning. If it's the morning one, it's a person. If some idiot woke me, "who the heck woke me up?". Alarm goes off, "where's the snooze button?". Nightmare-.- use common sense, shocked. No apparent reason, usually got reason-.-

12) Second thought when you wake up:
What, now we're going into second thoughts?-.- hmmm. IMOBSTER! Or showering, or school, or homework, or whether the day's gonna be slack;D hopefully so. Otherwise:(

13) Last thought before sleeping?
A person also. Usually i go off to wonderland pretty fast whole thinking of the person anyway:) starts and ends nicely.

14) Do you like green plants?
WHAT?! I would have expected second last thought before going to sleep, but green plants?!?! No I like blue plants-.-

15) Racist?>:)
Whoops>:) What kinda question is this? Even if I am also can't say here right? I'm such a happy person. >:) right back at the author of this.

16) Like vegetables?
I swear whoever wrote this has some kinda fetish for plants

17) CCA:
Not confirmed, so nothing.

18) Worst thing you've done In your life?
Surprisingly.. I can remember this one. Very very bad thing. But I'm not gonna say here. And anyway there're lots of stuff to add to the list, but that's all over anyway.

19) Someone you can talk to about anything?
Brian? Kay Rui? Aijing? Ethel when alone?:) Jordan. Chuw Teck. Reena perhaps?

20) Person you hated the most.
Hate.. Such a strong word. Cant think of anybody really. Only in primary school, every once in a while, so it's not really considered hate.

21) Favorite Singer:
Jay Chou:) hmm.. Some here and there. Sam Tsui! Christina Grimmie.

22) Favorite Song:
Can't think of one right now. Keeps changing. Straight through my heart by backstreet boys. When you're lookin like that, by i can't remember who. Soul sister by Train. Top of the world.

23) Favorite subject:
Biology.

24) School you are attending.
Catholic Jc.. I wish i got into meridian.. So many reasons. But maybe it's a good thing i got here too. Get to cherish things more, and the workload's not as bad i think.. But still.. Oh well:) bright side of life always.

25) Favorite Animal:
Dog! Squirrel! Hamster??:D Cats! And for some reason, snake, and eagle. Don't know why. Not really favorite, just have the feeling that they're quite eccentric in a way.

26) Favorite Movie:
Is Bleach a movie?:D!! BLEACH!! And maybe Naruto. And shows by Nicholas cage or The guy who acted In I am Legend. I can't remember his name right now. Something smith.. Will Smith!:D

K that settles that. Adieus!;)

No comments: