Monday, January 12, 2009

11th Jan
Celebrated my birhtday! -.- Lol.
Invited HuiXun, YanQi, Jia Yi, Zheng Rong, Zheng Da, Ong Sim, Russell, Ming Long and Brian. Inclusive of me would be 10.
One weird birthday. Lolz, fun i suppose, in its own way.
Were supposed to go out to Downtown East to watch a movie, and then maybe bowling, but since we had complications we just stayed back at my house, playing Xbox, no doubt, and so many people seemed to have enjoyed it, even the girls (excluding Ong Sim, because she didnt play AT ALL on the Xbox, I wonder why that is..) No matter.
We went down to the Pavilion to play Badminton, where 2 girls abruptly CHANGED THEIR MINDS AND DECIDED TO EMO -.- PLAY LA! Lol, the game didnt last too long, got boring with no net and no court details, so we quitted after a while and went to the playground where there were 2 emoing girls sitting down there chatting. Zheng Da -.- was very lame through the event, I cant believe he whacked YanQi with that weird "customized" stick of his, Lolz, YanQi was obviously pissed, very. Lolz, and decided to call him immature and childish and cannot believe he's sec 1, between you and me, I cant either, nt that they'll come to my blog, so its no big deal writing it here.
Climbed around all over the playground while trying to persuade mushroom and catfish to go to white sands with us (TO PLAY CATHCING, LOLZ) but they disagreed! WHY!!!? U shld have came with!
So, after a long time, we went to white sands (even Brian went, he decided to play as well), and then while me and Russell went to try and "Hide", the seekers (who were everyone else but Jia Yi (She left in the morning, I aprreciated that u stayed so long tho, thanks!), Huixun and YanQi (I STILL DONT GET WHY U DIDNT COME WITH TO WHITE SANDS) anyway, we were called back rather abruptly, also due to complications which turned out to not have involved me in the end (Church), at the same time, Huixun and YanQi told me they were leaving my house when we were on our way back, and we ran into them at white sands. SLOW! LOL!!! Kk, joking. glad we ran into each other at white sands tho. ^^
Went back home and sang "Happy Birthday to you. Da da da da" and then cut cake. AND I FORGOT TO MENTION, WHEN I GOT INTO THE LIVING ROOM, I DIDNT SEE MY CAKE ON THE TABLE, AND I SAW A NEWSPAPER ON THE CHAIR, AND I TOOK THE NEWSPAPER, AND THREW IT ONTO THE TABLE O.O WHERE THE CAKE WAS!!! SO MY CAKE WAS MUSHED ON THE TOP OF THE LEFT SIDE AND THE NEWSPAPER STAYED FOGGY WITH CREAM O.O BAD ACCIDENT AND I STARTED JUMPING UP AND DOWN.
Then we played a while longer on the xbox, and Zheng Rong played with the Punching Bag quite alot (Until his hands had bruises O.O, He learns Taekwondo, and only Red BELFT AND HE CAN KICK SO HIGH) lolz. Ong Sim could play the piano quite well, and draw excellently well, cause she's from an art school, so no doubt on that one, HUIXUN! DONT ANYHOW THINK I TELL U! OR I MAKE YOUR FACE DIAO TOO! I DONT. Anyway, back to the issue, my dad gave me what I tot was a 100 bucks to treat them to Kopitiam, which in fact turned out to be 200 bucks to treat them to SAKAE SUSHI O.O Which I didnt noe -.- blame it on myself then, cause I'm so clever. And we went? Went back home after that la, duh.
And then there was all the fetching ppl back to their houses as insisted by my parents so be it. Zheng Rong's parents came to pick him up and we fetched Brian and Ong Sim back home.
AND THEN, I TOT I LOST SOMETHING, and went HYSTERICAL. If I LOST IT I TELL U, I'd HAVE KILLED MYSELF. HOW COULD I HAVE LOST IT!? but anyway, I did not, tho i thought i did, and i went downstairs to check as well, first time round looking through rubbish bags as if I was living in the streets or something but at that point in time I only gave a **** about what others thought, I just wanted to find it, and it was disappointing, cause it wasnt there, but instead, when i least expected it, I found it upstairs, and my parents were relieved, cause I told them I was not going to do anything else until I found it, and my mum desperately wanted me to shower because I got caught in the rain, And I didnt want to open the other presents until I found it first, 1st on I opened, and I found it and laughed to myself O.O I tot i was going mental, nobody knew i found it, I didnt tell my parents I found it (I told my dad yesterday tho), and they were wondering how come I was suddenly in a good mood and started opening all my other presents after showering, DUH! BECAUSE I FOUND THE PRESENT I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MOST, tho it was very small, that's probably why I tot I misplaced it, luckily i did, if nt I wouldn't have cherished it so much, Or maybe I would have, on second thought. lolz. Only 2 presents really caught my eye, I wont mention whose tho, they already know, ok maybe I'll mention one (cause it wanst every average, it was quite surprising, which made that fun): (HUIXUN and YANQI, I consider your present as one in this context, k? cause it was one wrapping, but if it makes ya feel any better, I had 3 best presents, both of yours made me laugh to myself sia! I never tot u were going to buy me tat. At least its coming in handy, esp the correction tape. LOLZ! thanks a lot! HAHAHA!). (The Other PERSON I shant mention, unless he/she(nt specifying the gender) wants me to, if nt, I'd rather keep it secret ^^, Thanks a lot too! its really nice, LOVE IT! XD Lucky I "found" it, nice wrapping, I never thought of attracting curiousity like that. XD THANKS!)
And then Abt the chocolates, WHY DOES EVERYONE LOVE TO GIVE ME CHOCOLATES!? I HARDLY EAT CHOCOLATES, frankly speaking, I never had a taste for chocolates, but thanks all the same, its the thought that counts. Lol!
And Brian, If these are the kind of bks u read, I think you're as old as my parents. LOLZ! That gift would have been appropriate for my mom, she EVEN SPECIFIED FOR ME TO GO AND READ IT! Anyhow, thanks!! ^^ Still the only present that was a book.
Huixun, Yanqi, u gotta come my hse soon again k? lets play that monopoly. Lolz!! -.- XD Thanks for that and the other one too, next time u guys come le, must play hors! And Brian set infinite health for Huxun when she was playing Soul Calibur with me ;X BRIAN!!! I lost to a beginner! DAMN!! lolz! Huixun must be happy, I think I only lost 2 or 3 times throughout the whole day, to Russell once, to Huixun once and I think Zheng Rong once. but I won at least 40 over times, and mind you, I hardly touch my xbox unless there are visitors, if nt I wont even play, I'll be on the com.
Anyway, tmr got sch le, must slp early, sayonara!/ Bai Bai!/Something like that.

No comments: