Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I've finished Eclipse, but not the homework for tmr.
And I'm gonna run everyday from today, at least 1.6 or more km AT LEAST. I keep getting stitches, dunno why, always because of stitches then stop. So i ran 1.6 roughly today, and then I went to do pull up and managed 3 at first and then 5 later on. and then sit ups, total only roughly abt 40, but i did inclined sit ups as well. And then push ups (I didnt count but i know it wasnt a lot, could do much in the first place and now that I'd just finished the run I think abt 15 was already my standard above. sucks tho, I wished I could do more than 30 each time usually.
And I signed up for the TK Road Run Competition with a few of my ex-ncc members -.- didnt need that tho, would probably have signed up anyway.
I'm gonna at least try to run 2.8 by Starting of Feb and hopefully 3.4 by Feb 5t -.- almost impossible.
I want to fix it! But I CANT! literally -.-

No comments: