Friday, January 16, 2009

.. Today is a very extremely boring and tired day. Cant stand it le. My eyes feel like closing.
So much homework. Bio, Emaths, Addmaths, Chinese,must revise Bio because the teacher hardly goes through the book in class and ask us to go and look ourselves then she give topics tests and questions related to it, must write down the chi yu into my book also, nt counted as the "Chinese" Homework i had on top, its additional, then must find chinese and english meanings of the word from both Dictionaries. I WANT TO DIE ALREADY MAN! Its like, The bio teacher doesnt even "teach" us the textbook, hardly, just test with questions all the way through. Its like, Self study 80% on your own, if dont study the textbook next lesson you wont know what she's saying like that. Bio got homework in workbk some more. -.-

Just ran 2.2 km liddat just now. Still ok la. Must push the limit to 3.2 by Feb. shouldn't be too difficult at this rate.

*Yawns* I feel like slping. And then tmr got chinese tuition. Like at the back of my mind got an uneasy feeling like that, because I hate tuitions, which probably means that the whole day today my mood will be affected. SUCKS. I hate chinese tuition, the only acaedemic tuition I have left sia. Sld get rid of that too. Work on my own better. more control i suppose.. then again.. hais.. tired.

I'm gonna force myself to finish my Tomoro chi tuition now, if nt tmr die also. So much. I know I'm nt gonna be able to finish all my work today already. Even if i start now and end in 3 hrs time. -.- *yawns*

No comments: