I've been getting extremely .. over-interested, in stuff that had never interested me these days.
I bought "The Davinci Code" today, dunno why, just thought maybe I'd take a look through, since it made it to movies previously.
Plus I feel guilty for not getting a small head start more, since I had only started on addmaths some weeks ago but stopped after a week and never started since. So damn complicated last time I remember it and I dont like the trigo part of the book, so damn weird. Plus There are actually mistakes in the book itself -- Wad kinda book teaches with mistakes in it. Just came back from Tampines Mall. Went to look for "Breaking Dawn" but it wasnt there, out of stock, as usual, and even the supplier had no more stock -.- Stockless. anyway, "Those who Fight" I've memorised 2 pages already and I hope it'll stay that way, cause I forget it absent-mindedly sometimes.
Hard to use com nowadays also, every 5, 10 mins get called out of the room to do something, usually housework, to cut the list short, damn vexing.
GREAT! Went to Pastamania at tm just now and my mum complained abt the tables, and she didnt like to sit there, so change tables (made the waiter clean another table for us) and we sat there, and then she complained abt the music the store was playing and said she wanted to eat outside (there was an outside area) so end up shift place again outside. And as if that wasnt enough, she told another waiter later on that the music was loud and noisy (I dont know the exact word, but it matches frustrating) and told him to SWITCH THE MUSIC! in front of another family having dinner on my right. pissed me straight off I tell u. If I didnt have my phone with me so i could preoccupy myself I would have walked right out.
Bday coming up, and I dont want to celebrate it like last time, where I had 13-20(Very Variable Range) frens coming over to my house which usually consisted of Xbox, Com, Soccer, Piano(hardly) and almost nothing else. And since I dont really want to make a big fuss out of it, I'll just invite maybe 8ppl or so on the day (at diff times, depending if the ppl who came first wanted to stay back for later events (Which I really have no clue are what, Suggestions anyone?) I was thinking of a movie, easy-going, I dun want ANYBODY to treat it like I'm the guy who this is all abt, just like , go out, chill, u noe? Like just outing can le. Presents are nt necessary, presence, is more in the "go". I was also thinking badminton, so i could finish off the bet with someone and at the same time have fun? Lol.
But I have to invite ppl who have invited me to their parties b4, or it would be impolite, e.g Zheng Rong, Zheng Da? Lol. And of course Russell and Ming Long. And I've invited Huixun, Vivian, Wen Hui, Yan Qi(which I will invite, cause I havent yet. but whether u guys want to come, its fine with me.) Vivian cant go, Huixun says she'll try to keep it free, thx btw. Russell can only make it in the afternoon, although I want to start the event in the morning so that I dont end up mixing the 2F group and the 6/1 / Coral Primary Sch up unless they want to, in which case, I want to celebrate with them separately and the ones who want to mix can stay on for the 2nd Group to mix. So I'll Probably be celebrating with the 2F group in the morning first and then the 6/1 / Coral Pri frens in the afternoon, then if the 2F ones want to stay on they're free to, from there then settle down.
Only prob is, I dno where to hold the afternoon. Morning we can go for a movie, so that's easy enough, but I dno what time cinemas have shows and I dont think it'll be earlier than 1130, which is quite late, so maybe badminton, then, which is quite tiring to play in the morning, DAMN IT! I dno
CAN SOMEONE GIVE SUGGESTIONS?
Maybe Afternoon I hold it at home, easy enough to settle, catching, or soccer(Dun think I want this)/ Whitesands, eat, or SOMETHING, I DNO! ADVICE ANYONE!?
No comments:
Post a Comment