I've tried to settle things. I've made the first move. It takes two hands to clap. Now I only have 1. Surprising how we cant even come to a compromisation. I want to put things the way they were before all this, at least, normally. I cant be going through all the lectures and classes, facing this for this whole year. I want to settle, but since you're not giving me the chance, there's nothing I can do. Clap soon..
Today, missed the first half of the morning session in school. Kay Rui asked me where was but I didnt tell him. Esther asked me why I skipped MT period, I gave a sarcastic remark.. hais.. I feel .. guilty? Lol. Its nt a big deal where I was this morning anyway, I didnt like going elsewhere in the morning. Should have just came to school. And I entered the period with Mrs Foo in the class teaching Amaths and everybody stared -.-
Rest of the day went quite "normal".
I ran through the whole day seeing the person with a grudge with me for the past year... Now I really wished I hadnt made the first stand.. I cat even put it back o normal.. Incompetent.. .. so if i cannot put it back to normal, but I'm going to have to run into "person's Name" everyday I wont be able to take it. Cold war. Now I know that if I'm ever pissed at someone I wouldnt want to piss them off with cold war.. Really takes the soul right out of a person. Idiotic.
I cant remember if I had any Geography homework. DIE. But I've done my Amaths early. SO i guess I wont have to worry abt that piece of hmework.
And then there is another person, who just refuses to either talk to me because she's angry or for some unknown reason. I told u le. I'm sorry. Really. Next time wont ask le k? or is it something else? OHHH!! Is it the Name thing. -.- hais.. I should've guessed. I told u le. I'll go your house look u up then u know. U dont believe arx? One of these days I show u. ^^ SHORTY.
Had piano tuition, but I never practised. Lol. And then this coming up 2 weeks going to have thousands of tests again. DAMN SIAN. Damn all thes lar! and then got such lame jokes in my class. jin sian. some ppl still ok. the rest really very lame lehz, esp the majority of boys.-.- Nothing like 2F jokes, COMPLETELY OUTRANKED.
I want go slp le la. nth much to do alr.
No comments:
Post a Comment