Friday, January 9, 2009

OMG the work I'm getting these days are killing me, SO MUCH, LOADS, TONS, and I'm trying to finish all on the day they're given, so i can make sure I dont have any leftover work to finish just before the deadline, leaving it there liddat i will sure last minute then rush de.
Looks like reading that book so much has put a notch to my english, I just wrote an hour essay, lol, if exam liddat will die le.
I'm trying to persuade Brian to come for a sleepover, maybe can stay up watch tv or wad. Lol. And sht, now everything has been shifted to Sunday, my dad doesnt allow anyone to come on Saturday this time, so everyone is coming on Saturday, which means there will be 7 ppl or so on Saturday, hais.. how do i entertain so many ppl at the same time? I can hardly talk to One person properly nowadays, i think I'm gonna die on that day. Maybe go for movie? Badminton? I'd prefer Badminton, but some ppl want movies, so I suppose a movie first then badminton, sweaty in the cinema will kill me. Lol. I'll see ya'll where arx? my house? meet here first then go out? how's tat? k? Anyone else have any better suggestions?

No comments: