Lol, I've got a "secret journal in a journal that is nt one" -.-
Anyway, WEARING LONG PANTS IS GOOD! (better than short pants anyway, short pants too short)
And mushroom screamed when she saw me today, god knows why girls scream randomly, Long Pants ok wad, I love it! XD
Still, that doesnt mean I like my class.
MY FORM TEACHER's A NUT
She talks like everything out of her mouth is an extreme issue to her, and has very drastic hand movements for small issues, mountain out of a molehill much? And she stutters a lot. My class laughs when she says something that is of GRAVE IMPORTANCE to her when it is nt for us, cause it sounds ridiculous for some reason. My Teacher tho, gotta respect her for tat..
My Classmates are quite ok, if u consider the fact that I'm only talking about 2 or 3 guys out of the entire class of 42. One guy also didnt like the teacher, so when I looked like I wanted to change seats (because i didnt have a choice and the pleasure of picking one this morning cause I nearly came late and got fired on the first day of sch), he glanced at me and told me the teacher would hardly care anyway and that she wouldnt notice, he said it rather quickly tho, like whispering, and he was like only a table away from her, but he didnt care, first thing that made me laugh today cause he was rather joking, and then he brought the class seating arrangement plan to me (One he drafted on a piece of paper) and "helped" re-wrote my name into the place i wanted, and I swapped seats, and the teacher hardly noticed (I think she blur at the time), and I started talking (with the only guy I ever talked to often in my previous class (2F) that had joined me in 3A too), and the teacher didnt care (or she didnt notice, either one), and the bell rang, and I was out of the classroom and another Loong loong lecture in the auditorium, u get the impression/idea..
In other words, I was left with almost nothing to do the whole day except talk to anyone I pleased for once(Only 1 person, cause I dont get along too easily for some stupid reason, anti-sociable-ness, I expect) WHICH MEANS I COULD HAVE WELL FINISHED MY BOOK BY NOW, except that I had not, because I FORGOT to bring it out in the morning and left it slping on the coffee table, I'm so clever I have to praise myself for that, because that was idiotic. And with that, I was left with nothing to do on the mrt on the 30min way home.
Althought we (Me and Brian) did meet up during recess and we saw Tiara who followed us on the same bus back (But didnt alight where we did of course) and they were laughing at some old uncle in the bus, not that I had the slightest impression why, "Thy Shant laugh because Thy dunno why I EVEN SHOULD BE LAUGHING =.=", so i asked Tiara who just kept laughing, and I asked Brian who seemed utterly frustrated and was laughing, as well, And me, being innocent as innocent as a squid should be, I just stared from the old guy to Brian and to Tiara and then back to him again a few times, Until of course when the uncle suddenly stared back at me(seems to know something he's doing doesnt seem quite "right" to us) and I had to look out of the window behind us and pretend i wasnt staring at him, because it was rude, no doubt. Tiara just laughed all the way through. -.- and i didnt know why
Until Brian came off the bus and told me it was because the uncle seemed to be flinching every now and then =.= and he didnt know why O.O =.=
My neck and eyes and butt all hurt right now because we had to sit in that stupid audi for 2 hrs in total today, my neck hurts cause I barely used its rotating function today, and my eyes hurt because I dont know why. speaking of this, Why do my eyes hurt? O.o I have no clue, srsly, maybe because I had nothing to do today and kept moving my specs such that the whole world seems to go blur and then sharp and then blur and then sharp and then pain.
bb (Now long Pants le!! XD)
My secret Journal:
I "borrowed" a phone number today from a list, to be exact, I got a number of a crush I had previously, a crush that I never told anyone so far, but I dont think I'll use it anyway, because I'm so sick of this BGR nonsense.. and after all this, I dont think I'll go into BGR again so fast anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment