Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Freaking boring. Hardly have time to even update, too much work. Speaking of which, I cant do the misc Questions on page 30 of the Amaths textbook -.- due tmr. I've did the rest at least i suppose.
Damn sian sia! So much homework and then got so much revision to do because the teacher never teach much bio ask us go back learn, up till now I've only done so little. And New Year Coming already, If Still bomb us with homework I'll rampage I tell u. Looks like New Yr's gonna be the only time to get some work and revision done peace of mind. Now I feel like sht. Just now the test hard sia! T.TI lost 3 marks at least for physics alr. And Chem GOT GRAPH!!! Must DRAW SOMEMORE! N I TOT DUN HAVE SO I DIDNT BRING ANYTHING, NO RULER!!! T.T So u noe wad I did? Desperate Situation call for Desperate measures rite? I used my row of STAPLER bullets as a Ruler and draw graph and it worked nicely. ^^ XD inventive last minute die kinda thing.
And that Kay Rui, pissing the hell rite out of me. ASKING ME LEND HIM THIS HOMEWORK TO SEE, THAT HOMEWORK TO SEE. I TAKE SO LONG TO DO HE TAKE MINE AND COPY THIS COPY THAT AND "OOOOH" ME AND THEN GIVE ME SOME SARCASTIC SHT! irritating me like sht sia that guy.
N I finally got a calculator today (mine ran out of bat and i needed one for the test) and I found out it could do algebra and even the sec ones now are using these calculators. lol, now I can check algebriac expression ans sia. Exam that time going to be useful i suppose, my luck tat i didnt even know I could do algebra, Reminds me of KEANE. THE DUMB ASS WHO SAID "Hi Tin Tin" Just now and I told him he was being extra in front of his what-seemed-to-be junior. Lol. Served him rite, i didnt really tell him off, i just told him and walked by him at the same time. and walked off back home. LOL
sian sia, nth to do. I feel like eating Mac.-.- dunno why. And I still got Bio, but I dont feel like doing! hais.... sian..

No comments: