LOL! You're playing the song I'm learning O.O!!
So Darn COINCIDENTAL!!
I dont believe this man!
So many coincedences O.O, I'm really lost!! LOL!
Jazz and Classical? You're good at it too kayz!
Grade 7 man, all of you guys are unbelievable I tell you.
And anyway, you've memorised the song le K!!! I havent even touched it, admittingly! XD
So many things, chi, piano, all the things I once had problems with, Now I FEEL ITS GONE you noe!! Duno how.
Anyway, Handed her the Pepsi today,
Open until the floor all wet XD
Sorry k? My bad, must have shaken it along the way to tuition in my bag when I was walking.
Its so gasy though, its not normally this gasy..
LOL! So the messed was cleaned up by the maid in the end XD, feel bad that I didnt help u noe, I shook it unintentionally, but still my mistake rite? Then had to get you to clean it some more before the maid cleaned it, real sry k? ):
Now got bet some more, I was never able to memorise a song in one week you know, but then again, this is 10 days ^^ maybe can leh? LOL! I seem to be making bet where I lose -.- LOL! but cannot lose not fun rite?! XD
K la, go already, byez~!!
No comments:
Post a Comment