Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Today I'm still down with flu. Darn! And I still took coke this morning! Hais.. tmr sure get worse wan.
Anyway, Today's damn boring sia! Nth to do! Watch tv, sms, com, damn Typical day. Blogging now also to kill my boredom off temporarily only. And I have a sudden spur for something new! Tho there's no time for these now! And I still haven read any chinese newspapers like i was supposed to yet -.- hais.. this sucks.
I tink I'm gonna hate cutting up stuff in biology class next year, X.X small little frog getting cut up.

Poor little guy X.X I cant bear it lor! Hopefully dun disect frogs. ^^ little green frogs. anw, how the heck did i end upon this topic?
Dominic sms me today and told me hohoho =.=
Dominic = (FAKE) Santa Claus!
How dare u impersonate Santa Claus, later the guy stuff u in red bag give ppl, or better still, teach u how to fly!!^^XD From the 13th story of a building! jkjk, (If he sees this he's gonna look for me I'm sure *grins*.)

No comments: