Friday, December 5, 2008

Ha!
I've memorised the WHOLE song already! XD IN TWO DAYS! XDXD
Just came back from dinner, nothing to do..
So I'm blogging for nothing I suppose, but just to preoccupy myself till bedtime.
Sian..
SO MANY mistakes in Two pages, I dun believe it.
And My 7-yr-old sister is trying to compose a song now with no time signature or the slightest clue on how to put what count of a note to suit the song she's trying to compose. -.- But she MIMICs songs in a simplified version after I've showed her how to actually play the song she is trying to play with a left hand accompaniment. O.O And I was stunned, maybe taiko O.O until liddat O.o
Argh,
BORED! And my sms has gone through the roof,
I'll learn from Professor Guppy to change to starhub soon! Then can sms like siao already without worrying. XD
And Professor Guppy's cousin's gonna be on the Monday tuition slot O.O I'll die of anxiety X@)! Lol! Later kena 20 mistakes O.O LOL!
k baz, bored sia!
Maybe I'll just go watch tv or sumthing..

No comments: