I lost my best friend last night.. (dun worry, nobody died)
It was so quick, like I was notified on the day itself, and gone on the day itself after that. So fast, now I feel like somewhere, something inside me is missing, that kind of feeling. Anyhow, I hope it'll live a better life there than it had here.
Felt so shocked last night I didnt want to do anything. But since it's gone, I suppose I should just feel happy for it.
Havent had lunch yet, not really in a mood for it. Everything's going haywire these days, holiday so damn luan. Almost in every aspect I got one stupid headache waiting for me liddat.
Later got tuition some more, wth, so bloody tiring, run all the way down there again just to ai ma, get lectured on how to do this and how not to do that and all sorts of rubbish, its fine exactly the way I'm doing it, I never got this prob with my previous teacher and nobody criticised me when I was in front performing, I tuned it off through the whole event after that, I just dont see what's so important about such trivial issues. Still, Later sure get it wan, always do, every week, until sec 4 or JC at least with this stupid tuition.
Fahrenheit Concert this coming friday, I dunno whether I'm really so hyped up anymore.. I suppose I'll just take it as.. a movie? lol, I dunno bahz, just go see see can le, that was the main idea anyway, I wanted to see the band and thier songs, that's all.
Everybody's not free, looks like I'll just go for lunch myself again, I suppose..
Cya.
No comments:
Post a Comment