Lol! Twilight (referring to the book) isnt that bad, as a matter of fact, its quite gd ^^ Lol. I'm done with it. Now I'm wondering if the movie will live up to its standards. Seems quite indefinite right now on whether I can go, but whether or not anyone's following me for it, I dont really mind, maybe I'll go watch myself if the invited turns me down, cause I just want to watch really, cause some ppl say its nice and others disagree and I just wanted a personal preference on the matter, never mind(ed) going to cinemas and watching movies on my own as well, its easier to concentrate.
Russell's not coming cause he cant, lol, Ming Long may not like this kind of shows, hence it may nt be such a gd thing to ask, huixun has watched, jia yi has watched (and is currently enjoying herself at home right now, partying I expect ;D), that probably means that Vivian and Yan Qi may nt come because Wen Hui shouldnt like to come and huixun is not going, plus I think Yan Qi has seen it.
So, I'm left with the only person I invited before I even found out about all these stuff and if I'm turned down (feel free to do so if you really dont want, I'm fine with it ;D) then I'll just head off myself, long time since I've had a movie myself anyway, maybe its just about time it happened again. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment