Haha, As a matter of fact, I shouldnt be laughing today..
Today I was woken up at 8 plus i think, nt that its late, but because I slept very late last nite or rather very early this morning, I feel tat 8 is too early.
That, however nt being the point because the point on me waking up turned out to be obsolete and a waste of time. Supposed to take the whole morning off to settle something, but we didnt, instead, there was a big quarrel, worst part of it being the big fuss was about my issues and I had to force myself to not enter the quarrel because it involved me as well. Everyday also have something negative up, every now and then, everywhere, from almost everyone. Now I also have flu, feel like crap, recovery rate so damn slow, wish it would hurry up. If it wasnt for what just happened a few minutes ago maybe I'd still be feeling down. I have a feeling I'm going to enter into a state of depression very soon, seriously, so many things to cope with, deal with, get hit by, but nothing to look forward to, zilt. And I think if it was nt for tat gd thing tat just happened maybe I would be in it already. So I suppose I wont have to worry abt feeling depressed today, but if these quarrels and stuff keep cropping up i think I'll break down to it soon. hais.. I HATE IT!
I want to have something to look forward to! Now even christmas is nt something worth me looking forward to! I HATE THIS! NOTHING! 12 hours a day of being negative cant even fit me now, sigh.... this kind of unnecessary stress, wth, wasted energy, but I cant help it. Its too frequent.
But I suppose I should be feeling happy now, now that something good out of the blue has happened. so I SHALLL! ^^ XD =D =) -.- ;D :D O) -.- hecks la! I'm happy now i tink ^^!!
No comments:
Post a Comment