Monday, December 15, 2008

Hais! COUNTDOWN JUST RESTARTED. hais..
When term starts eh? Long time more. Plus no idea when. -.- suppose I'll just have to wait.
Meanwhile, There's someone, or rather some people who are cold waring me -.- what is up wif ya'll? I ask u dowan tell me. What's obvious? Should I be knowing something I'm nt here? hais.
Anyway,
Managed to watch The Dark Knight yesterday, but the voices were quite muffled, I missed so much dialogue through it I didnt even noe what happened through it, only watching action everything, not much info -.-
Then My DOWNLOAD has finally been completed! So many things to do right now, I cant feel bored easily, just that 1 of the things I could do was just deleted off my list just now because I couldnt find it -.-
Plus my studies are freaking off overtime, I cant look at a few pages of my textbook before geting distracted and everybody seems to be preoccupied with something, so I guess I'll just have to make do.
Also got introduced to a show just recently -.- I have no clue why I was watching it but I ended up watching it through for 2 hours -.- wth.
keep raining raining, heck, I'll just go study.

No comments: