Friday, December 19, 2008

Oh crap. I look like a porcupine. Or at least my hair does. -.- Tis is the result of being forced to go for an untimely haircut. hecks, I dun mind it anw.
Planned to go see a parmacist -.- but ended up ppl insisted I go see a doctor -.- so great! Went to see a doctor. Doctor said it wasnt much, just a flu (summarised), and gave me a dose of antibiotics in case I had a throat infection or something like that, phlegm medicine and the lot, -.- sian. But I must recover by tuesday anw so I suppose I'll just take whatever the doctor prescribed -.-, Maybe I wont take the antibiotics tho, wipe out my own system for me 4 wad? -.-
I plan to slp soon, take a damn nap, to make up for that nite ^^
Brian, U haven sent me those links yet, how m i going to download or convert for you if u dont -.-
And I got a punching bag for Christmas, the guy's gonna come on Monday to hook it up, only prob is, I have no where to hook it up. My mum's stuffed almost every single room with furniture. One room which she hardly uses but has 3 tables, a sofa and drawers containing stuff my sis's never touched for ages. -.- But she wont let me remove it and starts giving me a lecture that its her house and not mine and dunno what. then why M I living in a house I dont have any say in? I give a heck anyway.
Broke it to my dad already, he doesnt really like the idea of me going out on tuesday but still, he didnt disagree, so the news is, YAY! I abt 90% should be able to go le, Now all I DONT need to do is mention this to him again, cause if I do and the atmosphere is wrong I'm gonna get cut. Lol, so, I'm gonna have ta celebrate someone's birthday with a soda. ^^ LOL! But cannot underestimate rite? Later birthday girl got skill whack me out!! LOL!!! speaking of which, what time d'ya want the badminton thing on tuesday?
*snores* (I've gone ta slp)

No comments: