Friday, December 5, 2008

Whoa, big "problem" today, only 2 mistakes eh? I'll try try see, I can memorise 3/4 of it already xD haha!! But its the mistake thing that's gonna kill me, Dun tell me I lose again I tell you!! I lost once le hor!! XD Lol! Its ok ba, just try try see.
k then,
I was supposed to go jogging with Russell, -.- but we didnt go
Later going out for dinner, again, oh well, what's the occasion this time I havent a clue. Research research until bored already, maybe I'll do that this evening.
My Piano teacher was VERY surprised today, cause I could spontaneously play Lowside Blues and memorised the first 1 and a 1/2 page (almost the whole thing) XD all thanks to someone, LOL!!
At the same time, I'm trying to play a song called "those who fight", but somehow or rather I ended up memorising part of it as well, LOL! I'm not sure how, just ended up doing so, so My teacher's a bit surprised.
Anyway, I'd better start on it again, or I wont win the bet, not that I think I can if I even keep up at this rate. why do I make bets I stand a high chance of losing these days? It's gonna kill myself, great! I think I owe you a favor! XD I'm NOT giving up yet, ha! ;D

No comments: