Wednesday, December 24, 2008

WHEEE~! MERRY CHRISTMAS YA'LL!
I got a pair of punching gloves and a punching bag!! XD and a watch. NOW CAN PUNCH LE! ^^
Just helped Brian download and convert 2 videos. Send le. Now nothing much to do come blog lor.
And I bought the books twilight and New Moon by Stehanie Meyer just now. Everybody say how good how good so I'd tot if so gd i try read read see. Haven read yet tho, when I go out later bored or what then I'll start on it. It's nt that ex la, Mushroom told me its 40 over dollars then I tot I'd just buy 1 first and see, but when i go there the Twilight is only like $17 and New Moon is only like $19 or something like that so ended up i have 40+ dollars buy 2 bks still got change.
And Last nite/OR THIS MORNING, I was busy accompanying someone from 1230am in the morning on CHRISTMAS day until 140am just chatting via sms and u noe wad happened!!? The PERSON FELL ASLEEP AND LEFT ME WAITING FOR REPLY SIA!! Who's tat person arx!? And then this morning she wake up and laugh laugh and tell me she FELL ASLEEP!! =.= I'm gonna have eyebags now i tell u! U LA! I ASK U ONE QUESTION U UP TILL NOW FALL ASLEEP NV ANS AND DOWAN TELL ME SUMMORE!!! MUSHROOOOOOOM!!!
Anywayz! Merry CHRISTMAS TO ALL READERS! This holiday's gonna be over soon so enjoy it while we can k? Cya!
Squidy(Gonna miss that name =.= then again since Alston's in my class next year, maybe NOT =.=) ^^
JUSTIN

No comments: