Lol!
HAPPY BIRTH DAY JIA YI!
Today passed Jia Yi her Birthday Present ^^
Then went back home to install the punching bag into the top of my house. They drilled a hole in and installed it in like 5 minutes , Only problem is, there's also alot of dust that came out of that damn ceiling that was disturbed from its home and was all over my floor, cleaned it up shortly afterwards.
Rest of the day was just slacking watching tv, practice piano, nothing much more. ^^
D: I cant Punch the damn punching bag yet!! Nt christmas yet! Hais!! I dunno why I have the damn craving to punch it. HARD! XD
And Jia Yi! Use wad I gave ya for the wedding k? LOL!! jk only la, up to ya! ^^
K ba, I got something to check out before I'm heading anywhere else, cause I saw something on the way out for dinner, cya!
Off
No comments:
Post a Comment