Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Great!
I owe someone a Pepsi today -.-, How the heck did ya guess so easy arx?!
I give the options so close to one another!!
Should've made it harder *grins*!! Kidding, kidding.
Anyway, I'm not too sure whether its gonna be cold until I can get all the way there to hand it to ya, but my bag's made of fabric material, so I suppose it "should'nt absorb heat that easily", then again, its black XD, nvm, I'll get it there to ya somehow ^^
Somehow or rather, chinese tuition's kinda fun now, one of the very exceptional times in 7 yrs O.O, oh well.
Anyway, just now rained over here, and I forgot to shut the windows cause I was preoccupied, and didnt even realise the windows were open, cause someone wanted to open them in the morning while I was busy sleeping and also wanted to of the aircon, so, consciousness was not on my side, anyway, my fault for nt shutting them, haiz, now end up mopping floor -.-
Tuition's gonna last till 5, of which the last hour's gonna be boring, cause I'll probably be the only one there doing nothing, 1st hour still got someone I owe drinks to, Rite? XD HOW DID YOU GUESS ANYWAY? O.O
Drama wasnt a sport, then again, I suppose mine stands out even further =.= HAHA!
Now learning the song "those who fight" from FF7 on the piano, I can already memorise the first page XD!!! And I managed to find an old song I lost, One-Winged Angel, seems to be the only heavy metal song I like. ^^ thank god for that, the rest I've listened to really kills my ears.
Wasnt easy finding the heavy metal version of the song though, I found a lot from the game of FF7 instead when I wanted the one from the show, the one in the game is crap.
Anyway, gotta leave soon, Or I'l be late for tuition. ^^
Byez!

No comments: