Hais.. So much commotion in the house tonight again, driving me mental soon.
Bloody lot of commotion over no particular reason, I'm really pissed at them, always like that, really for no good reason, And I'm not even related to the matter of the damn quarrel, I was dragged into in for nothing.
now all damn tensed up, feel like just going to bed, but I cant -.- cause the person who started the nonsense, or at least sparked it off, my sister, is either going to have to sleep at the same time, or going to have to leave the room, which simply means she is going to quarrel with the person who clapped hands with my sister to quarrel. So I'd rather pick waiting for my dad to come back, before going to sleep -.-
It's damn vexing that the only time I have for PEACE is morning and noon, sometimes not even morning =.= really tiring.
Anyway, I cant feel down now, Haha!!
Seriously, I cant help not feeling it!
I have better things to do! some things that seriously cant wait anymore.
Not that I havent tried to accomplish it just now, but you cant accomplish these kind of stuff in one day, plus I had to resume research, so now that I'm done, I should be getting back to it.
Only problem is, I have to step out of my room for that, and I'll have to face the music for something I'm completely not related to, meaning I dont have to face the music, rather, just face the action coming my way when the twosome quarrel again, really cant be helped, but still, preparing for it makes me feel damn happy, NOTHING CAN GET ME DOWN! XDXD
All Upzz!!
No comments:
Post a Comment