Friday, December 19, 2008

Fahrenheit Concert

Lmao!
I actually was supposed to go back home by myself. But then some stupid someone had to open her mouth and ask and probe all sorts of stupid questions and aggravate the damn issue, so, ended up, I was "escorted" there, and "escorted" back. Am I the only idiot who wishes I can do stuff myself? Cant even bring myself somewhere without getting nagged at, Pisses me off.
Anyway, Reached there on time, at 8, unfortunately not everyobdy did, so it dragged on waiting until 830 plus, damn long wait. I went to the toilet, then came back haven start yet. So I went to buy drink, sms a little, come back still haven start yet, drink finish my whole drink already, still havent start yet, throw the drink already, come back still haven start, so sat n wait then suddenly start -.-
N everybody started screaming. Like Singapore got hit by tsunami liddat.
Damn freaking loud also, can feel your whole body jumping and the chair like shaking like that.
Speaking of the chairs, I felt damn stiff after sitting there for abt 30 mins, plus I have slight flu, body ache, hope I recover soon, shldnt be an issue. But Sore everywhere sia,tat stupid seat, back pain neck pain, butt pain, legs sore. PICK ONE. damn tat seat, next time, I bring a pillow ^^
And I had the pleasure of sitting to 2 very irritating girls who were screaming through the whole event, wasnt that amusing -.-. Freaking Irritating, stand up, swing swing the litestick, shout shout, call names, scream scream, I wanna KILL TEM!!! Irritated the complete crap outta me -.-
And then got some very mood-swing person tell me I suay. Of course I suay la, sit next to such ppl and that damn chair. I would have loved a better chair -.- REALLY IRKED ME THROUGH THE WHOLE THING.
I have pictures, but they're very blur so I shant post them, I got a feeling HuiXun will tho, refer to her blog soon. ^^
Tuesday eh? I see a celebration's in store. ^^ Ur gonna owe me a soda. Badminton! *searches and finds his badminton raquet too* Now the only problem is... If my parents dun allow me to go, I'm toast, I'm gonna start praying on this one.. Gonna need some miracle -.- Hopefully i can manage to go through with the planned day. ^^
I'm gonna need to slp soon, got flu and must recover b4 tuesday, wouldnt want to spread tat to our birthday guest, would I? ^^ Oh wells, Advanced gd nite to ya too. ^^

No comments: